For over 40 years CUMC has supported families in need at Christmas time. This year is especially difficult in the midst of a pandemic and economic problems. But we have partnered with Kinnaman School again this year to provide Christmas gifts and food for over 250 people. Kinnaman Grade School is located in an area of low income with many of the students on meal assistance.
We are continuing the changes we made last year. One big change is that instead of hanging gift suggestion tags in the church hallway, we now have an electronic registry.
Before you go to the registry, here are a few guidelines:
- Scroll through the list of people and gift suggestions. When you are ready to sponsor some gifts, please note the information and fill in your name on the registry. Requests that have been assigned will be highlighted in green.
- If you have trouble or are uncomfortable using the online registry, please contact us (John or Pat Gruher - email@example.com).
- You don’t have to buy everything requested. We suggest one gift for adults and 2-3 for kids (including at least one toy for younger kids).
- If you would like to sponsor some gifts, but can’t do the shopping, please let us know.
- Please wrap your gifts, put a tag on each with the family number and first name, and add a removable note to indicate what you are providing.
- Return your gifts to church by December 13. If you can’t come to church, please let us know and we will arrange to pick them up. Hours that the church is open are Monday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., starting November 29.
- Please fill in the date on the gift registry when you return your gifts.
Thank you for your great help making Christmas
brighter for other people.