Thank you for helping to fulfill a Christmas Wish!
This year, we are adopting over 150 children, youth and adults. This electronic registry includes wishes for several of the families. In addition, a gift registry, with different wishes, is available in The Hub at church.
All gifts need to be returned to the church by December 10.
CHRISTMAS SHARING GIFT REGISTRY
Below are some details to navigate the registry:
- Please sign in so we know how to reach you if necessary.
- To sponsor a person(s), fill in your name on the registry. Requests that are assigned will be highlighted in green. You don’t have to buy everything requested. We suggest one gift for adults and 2-3 for kids (including at least one toy for younger kids).
- If you can’t do the shopping, but want to sponsor someone, send us an email and we will assist.
- Would you prefer to order online and have it shipped to church? Please include a note on the order stating the family number and person’s name and send us an email so we know to expect it. No need to have it wrapped - our youth can wrap it for you. The church address is 12755 NW Dogwood Street, Portland, OR 97229.
- Please return wrapped gifts by Sunday, December 10. For each gift, please put a gift tag with the family number and the person’s first name, and a removable note (post-it) to indicate what you are providing.
- The church office is open Monday through Thursday 9–1pm, and Sunday mornings.
- After you have returned the gifts to the church, please update your registry entry with the date you returned your gifts.
If you have trouble or are uncomfortable using the online registry, please contact Kimi Sloop or use the in-person registry in the hub at church. Thank you for your great help making Christmas brighter for other people!