The church is not a product or service that can be bought or sold; the church is a community that we create together. Your voice, talent, skills, and gifts make this community of faith one of a kind. So get involved! Here are some of the ways you can give your time and talents to the community:
• Serve on Church Council, help plan and guide the ministries of the church.
• Care for the gifts and finances of the church as counter or auditor.
• Serve in our Choir and Bell Choir.
• Play in the Worship Band.
• Help services run smoothly with our Audio/Visual team.
• Care for others through our Hospitality team and Ushers.
• Help support in our Children's Church or Bible Class.
• Care for our littlest members in the Nursery.
• Create a welcoming environment by up keeping our landscaping.
• Help design settings for worship services, with our Worship Design team.
• Serve by maintaining and caring for our facilities.
These are just some of the ways that you can get involved at Christ UMC. Got some more ideas? We want to hear them! Contact us to learn of more ways to serve and share new ideas.