Teenagers are the keepers of the holy fire. Their youthful quest for passion and things worth dying for is a prophetic message to the church: be alive! At Christ UMC, we are creating a youth ministry where teenagers grow in faith and community, while discovering in Christ a love worth living for!
- Sun. Nov 14 from noon-1:30pm - Youth Cafe! Bring your lunch (or go get lunch from somewhere nearby) and meet in the covered area on the big playground right after the 10:30 service ends. We'll eat and then start activities at noon so you have time to go get food or to skip eating altogether.
- November 21st from 11:30am-1:30pm - Decorate for Advent! - We will help decorate the church for Advent/Christmas right after the 10:30 church service ends. Bring lunch/snack to fortify you as we make the church feel like home for the holidays.
Here's what Youth Group does regularly:
- Youth Cafe – On Sundays, bring your lunch (or go get lunch from somewhere nearby) and meet on the big playground right after the 10:30 service ends. We'll eat and start activities at noon with activities wrapping up around 1:30.
- Serving on the Sevens – Monthly service projects on the 7th day of each month, usually from 7pm to 8:30pm.
- Annual Events – Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, Mission Trips, and International Youth Conferences!
Medical Authorization Form- All youth need to have a medical authorization form on file before their parents can leave them at youth events. Paper copies are available, as is the electronic form here.
Volunteer to Help with Youth- It takes all of us to integrate youth into church life, showing them the diversity, generosity, and joy of the church community. Please fill out this form to see how you can help.
Background Check- We run a background check on everyone that serves in our children and youth ministries. If you would like to serve, here is the form. If you would be willing to donate $10 to help offset the costs we would much appreciate it.