The church is not a product or service that can be bought or sold; the church is a community that we create together. Your voice, talent, skills, and gifts make this community of faith one of a kind. So get involved! Here are some of the ways you can give your time and talents to the community:
Leadership - contact Pastor Ric for more info.
• Serve on Church Council, help plan and guide the ministries of the church.
• Care for the gifts and finances of the church as counter or auditor.
Worship - contact Elizabeth or Mazie for more info.
• Serve in our Choir and Bell Choir.
• Play in the Worship Band.
• Help services run smoothly with our Audio/Visual team.
• Care for others through our Hospitality team and Ushers.
Children and Youth - contact Kim for more info.
• Help lead or support teach in our Children's Church.
• Serve in our YouthCORE ministry by mentoring and hanging out with teenagers.
• Care for our littlest members in the nursery.
Atmosphere - contact the church office for more info.
• Create a welcoming environment by up keeping our landscaping.
• Help design settings for worship services, with our Worship Design team.
• Serve by maintaining and caring for our facilities.
These are just some of the ways that you can get involved at Christ UMC. Got some more ideas? We want to hear them! Contact us at email@example.com to learn of more ways to serve and share new ideas.